Sports First Aid Qualification
The course has been designed to improve the quality of basic first aid provided in the sport and exercise environment.
It aims to increase awareness of the importance of sports first aid among those working in and around sport, whether you are a pitch-side physio, a player, an undergraduate physio and sports science student, or a concerned parent or guardian.
Course Contents Include:
- The sports first aider in action
- Crisis management, including CPR
- Immediate management and referral of sports injuries
- Selected medical conditions which affect sport participation (e.g. diabetes, asthma)
- Fracture management
- On field injury assessment (SALTAPS)
- Sports injury scenarios
Length of Course
Generally 7 hours, however, this course can be adjusted to suit your particular group needs.
On completion of the course, participants are assessed by both practical and written assessments.
Upon successful completion of the final assessment, candidates will be awarded a Sports First Aid Certificate.
Please contact us to discuss the group pricing of this course.